The Fort Worth Club
March 23, 2023
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Half-day instructional program on digital risk, business strategy, compliance, and security.
- Check-In and Lunch 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Keynote with Christopher Mahanna, CIO “It’s a Strategic Business Decision, Not Just an Expense Line Item.” 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. (CEO, CIO, CFO, or COO attendance required)
- Speaker #1 Larry Meador “What Cyber Insurance is Looking for to Reduce Risk and Premiums.” 12:30 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
- Speaker #2 Matt Lee “Let Me Show You a Real-Life Hack.” 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Speaker #3 Eric Taylor “Ethical Hacker with an IR Company: What a Real-Life Incident Response Team Does After BOOM.” 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Speaker #4 Darrin Swan “How Do We Protect?” 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Speaker #5 Harlen Blumenthal “What About Regulations Like CMMC? Identify and Protect.” 2:30 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Speaker #6 Iron Scales 2:50 p.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- Panel Discussion and Q&A with Matt Lee, Christopher Mahanna, Eric Taylor, and Darrin Swan 3:10 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Happy Hour 4:00 p.m.
Matt Lee has dedicated the last 10 years to raising the security tide in the SMB market. His efforts have served in every capacity in a growing MSP that grew to support 20,000 endpoints. His leadership around technology direction and security/compliance protected and elevated over 17,000 people in Small to midsize businesses in five states. He has since taken on a new role as a force multiplier under Brad Fugitt as the Senior director of Security and Compliance at Pax8. He is driving the external thought leadership to empower MSPs to continue to grow in their security knowledge and operability. He lives to ensure his children maintain the same quality of life we do around technology, which is imperiled daily by threat actors.
Christopher holds his CISSP in Cyber Security, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, with over 24 years in the subprime auto finance industry in all areas of technology and systems development. As Director of Technology for Sierra Auto Finance he built out entire technology platform including integration with 3rd party origination systems, imaging platforms and dealer portals. He has extensive experience building custom service integrations with many dealer platforms such as DealerTrack, RouteOue and FinanceExpress leveraging micro-services, autonomous systems and API integrations. Also, Mr. Mahanna has over 13 years of executive leadership guiding highly productive technology teams developing cutting-edge solutions for the auto finance industry with Sierra Auto Finance, EFG Companies, Exeter Finance and AmeriCredit.